“BM T-0” “Train Smoker/Grill”
£5,450.00 ex VAT
Out of stock
The New BM T-0 it’s a heavy-duty, Train Smoker/Grill
Eye Catcher-Piece of Art
Charcoal or wood-fired for that authentic smoky flavour
The BM T-0 Offset Smoker/grill expands your horizon of barbecuing to introduce the world of slow smoking, with the smoke drawn into the chamber, indirectly, to ensure the finished product is moist, tender with a rich smokey flavour. However, this isn’t restricted to smoking, as you can use either the offset firebox cast iron hotplate for frying, boiling, prepare sauces, etc.
The cooking chamber also can be used for grilling/barbecuing on direct heat, just need to add coals below the grilling grate.
This is truely a unit for the backyard enthusiast and small catering use!
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty -steel construction, with heat resistant paint finish.
- The cooking chamber is 52cm in diameter and 120cm long, square firebox is 45cm wide, 45 cm high and 45cm long
- Heat management 8mm thickness steel plate (designed to ensure that whenever smoking the results are even throughout the whole chamber)
- Easy to maneuver with strong heavy-duty casters wheels
- External mesh shelf to rest utensils and accessories while you cook.
- Two temperature gauges in both, Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable air dampers on firebox and smokestack are for heat control.
- Heavy-duty pull out cooking grate.
- Cast Iron hotplate mounted on the firebox
- Heavy-duty handmade hinges
- Astonishing ancient locomotive/train design with loads of hand made details
- Built to last
Built to order only (manufacturing will take approx 10-12 weeks or longer, depending on how busy we are)
|Cooking chamber pipe is 52cm in diameter and 120cm long|
|Overall Dimensions: Length: 225cm; Height: 185cm; Width: 115cm|
|Gross Weight: 450KG|
Unit 6, 12 Brunel Road
Manor Trading Estate
Benfleet, Essex, SS7 4PS